Our team needs a Full-time Senior UI/UX Designer to provide UX Consultancy and Lead UX Projects for our clients.
– Lead UX Projects with Clients
– Work with them to solve problems, ideate, and design solutions.
– You know how to balance User Needs, Business Requirements, and Technical Constraints
– Remote work
– Pay depends on experience
Your main tasks
– Lead client meetings and UX Strategy, Research, and Testing sessions
– Design Information Architecture (Experience map, App/Feature Sitemap, Content Outline)
– Create high-fidelity wireframes (something beyond shapes and placeholder content with high consideration for the right components to use.)
– Create Design Systems from design concepts and use it to convert high-fidelity wireframes into UI designs
– Create prototypes that are close to a real product
– Document designs for easier development
You are a good fit if
– You have a strong portfolio demonstrating your ability to deliver a complete UI UX design process.
– You have an excellent communication and leading skills
– You are an organized, reliable, and detail-oriented UX professional with 4+ years of experience delivering end-to-end design for your clients.
– You are attentive to details and have strong design aesthetic sensibilities.
– You have the ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative data.
– You have a good understanding of the Design Thinking Process and Agile development.
– You know how to lead or support kickoff meetings, ideation sessions, workshops, and design walkthroughs.
– You have a great understanding of Design Systems / Design Libraries (HIG, Material Design, and Creation of new Design Systems)
How to Apply
Fill up the form and we will schedule a call with shortlisted applicants